I’m so thrilled to be able to make this announcement, that my new collaborative podcast is LIVE!
P.S. You Got This is about getting real and going behind the screens to look at what really happens in an online business in the growth stage.
And it all came about because of a little bit of kismet.
Early this year, my friend Kristie Keever and I got together to have lunch and catch up, and during the course of our conversation, she said that her mentor, Amy Porterfield, had suggested she start a podcast.
“I’ve thought about podcasting,” I said, stirring my iced tea thoughtfully, “but it seems like a lot of work for just one person.”
That got Kristie’s wheels turning. She wondered out loud if it would be better/easier to get several co-hosts together to share the work and create a more dynamic and varied conversation.
A couple of weeks later, I was getting an email introducing me to Terra Bohlmann — and the rest, as they say, is history.
When the three of us first got together and started talking about what our podcast might actually be about, we discovered some striking similarities:
- We’ve all been in business for ourselves for about 5 years.
- We all have similar numbers of people on our list.
- We all have similar annual revenue numbers.
- We all still have a lot of questions and doubts about what comes next and if we’re doing this whole business thing “right.”
And so that’s when we decided that this would be a podcast for us — for online business owners in the growth stage of business. We’re not startups any more, but we’re not ready to call ourselves “mature” businesses yet, either.
We’re stuck in business puberty.
Interestingly, when I started asking my guests about their experiences of business puberty, they could totally relate. Which is when it all started to click that we might be on to something.
A preview of what to expect!
The first four episodes of P.S. You Got This are live RIGHT NOW on iTunes, Stitcher, and anywhere else you get your podcasty goodness, and we’ll be rolling out new episodes every Monday.
Once a month, the three of us will get together to talk about business roundtable-style. Then, each of us will do an interview with someone fascinating in online business. Here’s some of the goodness we’ve got lined up for you:
- Launch content strategy with Bushra Azhar
- Creating funnels that put your business on autopilot with Zenovia Andrews
- Eavesdropping on your ideal customer with Joanna Wiebe of Copyhackers
- Using webinars to grow your business beyond six figures with Sigrun
- Discovering your brand voice with Sarah Ancalmo
- How to speak to grow your business through Toastmasters with Pauline Blanchford
- Speaking as content with Dr. Michelle Mazur
- How to network your way to millions with Sandra Yancey
- Autoresponder marketing magic with Jamie DuBose
- Writing sales copy that converts with Courtney Johnson
- Sales page strategy with Melissa Burkheimer
AND THAT’S JUST THE BEGINNING.
Want to help spread the word and make this podcast a success? Here’s what you can do:
- Subscribe to P.S. You Got This in iTunes
- Listen to some episodes and leave a review! Reviews are incredibly important for podcast success.
- Click the Tweetable below to share the podcast with your audience.
We’ll be giving away three of these beautiful mugs to three amazing individuals who subscribe and review the podcast. And wouldn’t you love to see this message with your morning coffee?
11 thoughts on “P.S. You Got This!”
Congratulations! I’ve listened to all four episodes so far. Good stuff! Can’t wait for more.
Wow Margie, you’re fast! Thanks so much for your support! We’ll have new episodes every Monday.
Super-mega-congrats!! Welcome to the world of podcasting (I launched my show last month). I’m so stoked to listen to the show 😀
Thanks so much!
Sounds great! I can’t find it anywhere on Stitcher, though. Do you have a link for non-Apple people? 🙂
I know it WILL be on Stitcher, but not sure if it’s up yet. Here it is on Spreaker: spreaker.com/show/ps-you-got-this
Lacy: Congrats to your new podcast! Could you have tea in the coffee mug? 😉 How did the Thunderclap:ping campaign go?
Thunderclap went great! We needed 100 supporters and got 167, so that was exciting. Reached more than 200k people on social.
And yes, it is an equal opportunity mug. 😉
Where are you guys hosting the show notes?
They’re going to be at psyougotthis.com — but the site isn’t quite ready yet. It’s coming, though!