Week 1: 449 = +55
What I did this week:
- Promoted my opt-in ebook in the BSchool Facebook forums because it paired nicely with this week’s topic!
- Answered as many questions as I could in the Facebook groups about blogging (’cause I believe being helpful is my best marketing tactic!).
- Posted this message on my Facebook wall and spent $6 to boost it to my fans:
- Facebook is continuing to make changes that mean you are going to see EVEN LESS of what you’ve signed up for in your news feed (including my posts!). So there’s no better time than right now to become one of my email subscribers to ensure that you never miss a thing.PLUS, when you sign up, you get instant access to my wildly popular free ebook, “The Ultimate Guide to Building Your Editorial Calendar!” Use my 5Ws method for producing an editorial calendar for your blog that gets results. You can’t buy it—it’s only available (FREE) to subscribers.I only send one update per week, because I know how busy your inbox is already! Become an email subscriber here (if you aren’t one of my VIPs already!):
- Set up a goal in Google Analytics to chart my progress
- Added testimonials to my opt-in landing page
- Signed up for Nathalie Lussier’s 30 Day List Building Challenge
What are you doing this week to build your list or promote your blog? Let us all know in the comments!