CRAFT CONTENT THAT GROWS YOUR BUSINESS
Use the Power of Planning
to Make Creating Content Fun Again!
PLAN YOUR EDITORIAL CALENDAR WITH EASE
Learn how to plan captivating content topics that will support your business goals with this quick and easy (and dare we say, FUN??) course. You will plan out six months’ worth of posts tailored to your goals quicker than you can say "THOUGHT LEADER!"
Make creating content faster, more efficient, and more fun than you ever dreamed possible.
tons of Topics
Use our guided brainstorming audio to find dozens of topics your ideal customers want to read that will prep them for a sale — plus, get 201 done-for-you topic ideas ready to plug and play.
Banish Page Fright
With a content calendar, you'll never experience "page fright" again, staring at a blank page, desperately trying to come up with a topic. You’ll have oodles of ideas — and know exactly when to use each one.
Turn Content into Cash
Stop blogging into the wind and start creating content that will actually support your business goals — we show you how to work backwards to plan your content with the sale in mind.
Content Intelligence Academy is the fast, fun, and easy way to create a content marketing plan and editorial calendar for your business that supports your goals and helps you grow.
CAN CREATING CONTENT ACTUALLY BE... FUN AGAIN?
Let's face it: Creating content every single week can be a drag — especially when your blog isn't getting the results you were hoping for (like generating new leads, lots of juicy engagement, and maybe some sales…).
My clients and I have learned this the hard way.
You can blog ’til you’re blue in the face... and not see a single sale from it.
You can produce incredibly valuable, in-depth, emotionally moving content... that doesn’t result in a dollar of additional revenue for your business.
And you can have a post go viral, reach tens of thousands of new potential customers... and only see a handful of new email opt-ins for your trouble.
That can be depressing for anyone!
But what if you could:
- Learn to create content that speaks to the right customer with the right message at the right time (to help them decide to buy)...
- Plan your content with the sale in mind to support your business goals…
- Engage yourself and your audience and get everyone feeling excited about your topics...
- Feel like your content is cohesive and smart, centered around a plan (not a wish and a dream)...
And it all feels easier, more fun, and more effective than ever before?
Here's the secret:
Content marketing works, but not all blogging is content marketing.
In order to put the power of content marketing to work for your business, you need to have a plan.
WITHOUT A CONTENT PLAN:
- You know you’re “supposed” to be blogging, but it doesn’t seem to be leading to any sales…
- Your community gets excited about reading your blog posts, but then they don’t buy when you make an offer…
- You feel like you’re creating a lot of valuable content, but you’re not getting any engagement. It feels like you’re speaking to an empty room; you publish and hear nothing but digital crickets...
WITH A CONTENT PLAN:
- You know exactly what to blog about, when to post a particular topic, and most importantly, why.
- Your opt-in rate will increase dramatically — and more leads equals more sales without any more work from you.
- Launching a product and making sales becomes easier than ever, all because you’ve primed your readers for the sale with your content.
WHAT BUSINESS OWNERS ARE SAYING
We've had hundreds of business owners go through the Content Intelligence Academy System. What do our past students think of the course?
Got SO MUCH from the first module alone. Finding my why (again) with exercises that were spot on and brought instant clarity.
Anne Vibke Svendsen-Tune
DONE. I-have-an-editorial-calendar. I HAVE AN EDITORIAL CALENDAR! This feeling alone was so worth it to do CIA!
Organic Skincare Formulator
Over the last two days I have had over 140 entrepreneurs sign up for my free course. This sh*t works!!!
finally, a plan that Works
Because having a plan in place, knowing WHY you’re blogging and HOW your content will lead your customers down the path to a sale — that is content marketing.
Unlike most courses about content marketing, Content Intelligence Academy is focused on strategy, which means that you come away not only knowing WHAT to write about, but also WHY you’re writing that particular post at that particular time and HOW it’s going to lead directly to your next sale.
WHETHER YOU SELL PHYSICAL PRODUCTS, INFORMATION PRODUCTS, courses, OR SERVICES, CONTENT INTELLIGENCE ACADEMY CAN HELP YOU CREATE A BLOG THAT TURNS READERS INTO BUYERS
ABOUT THE CONTENT DIRECTION AGENCY
In case you don’t know me, I’m Lacy, and I developed this proprietary content planning system to use with the six and seven-figure clients of my content consulting agency. It’s also the same system I’ve used to grow my own business over the past seven years, triple my email list — TWICE — and evolve my business from being a solo freelancer to having a powerhouse 10-woman team.
In other words, I’m not just the Director of Content Direction Agency — I’m also a power user of this system!
Content Intelligence Academy is the best way to learn my system and framework of developing a content strategy for your business — without working with me one-on-one.
CONTENT INTELLIGENCE ACADEMY INCLUDES:
- 20 lessons organized into 5 modules with videos, audios, and action-oriented worksheets to help you understand the “how to” while getting you the results you need.
- Two ebooks for more in-depth learning.
- Additional video trainings, worksheets, and tools to help you get the most out of your content marketing strategy.
A $300 value!
AND YOU GET THESE ADDITIONAL RESOURCES:
- Customizable templates for your editorial calendar — in Google Sheets AND NEW in Airtable! — the “perfect” blog post, done-for-you swipe files and more — ready to use immediately. ($100 value!)
- A FREE copy of my bestselling Kindle ebook, Make a Killing With Content — including the valuable companion worksheets (NOT available on Amazon!). ($14.99 value)
- Access to our private Facebook support community for on-demand support whenever you need to brainstorm solutions, trade advice and experience, find potential partners, and get personalized advice. (priceless!)
- 201 done-for-you blog post ideas organized into a searchable spreadsheet — so you never wonder what to blog about again! ($30 value)
- Lifetime access to the course and the Leadership Marketer's Library — with resources on more than 40 additional topics including worksheets, swipe files, video interviews, and exclusive content not available anywhere else. ($300 value)
More than $1,000 in value — for just $300!
(Or 2 payments of $150)
Payment Plan Added:
We got requests to add a payment plan — so we did! You can now pay $300 in full, or choose 2 payments of $150 each. We accept PayPal or credit cards.
BLOGGING WITHOUT A PLAN IS JUST NOISE.
CONTENT INTELLIGENCE ACADEMY CUTS THROUGH THE STATIC TO GET RESULTS.
Content Intelligence Academy cuts through the crap in a fun, value packed course filled with guided brainstorming, sales coaching, and content planning to ensure that every post on your blog is working as hard for your business as you are.
With all this valuable material, this course and the bonuses are valued at more than $1,000. And if you wanted to work with me one-on-one to develop a custom content strategy for your business, that service starts at $3,500.
But you can get the same exact system, framework, tools, and ideas I use with my VIP clients, for one 10th the price…
Your Investment: Just $300.
Or 2 payments of $150
So how do you know if CIA is right will be PROFITABLE for you?
Of course, there are some people for whom this will be a better fit than others. In fact, let’s just get it out there: CIA is NOT a good fit for you if you are:
- A Ray-Ban Spammer. You know who I mean. If you’re selling something scammy or spammy or trying to con people out of their hard earned cash, we don’t want you here. BEGONE.
- Rumplestiltskin. Here’s the thing: Anything worth doing is worth doing well, and anything that’s going to make your bank account happy isn’t going to be as easy as spinning straw into gold. But if you’re already doing any kind of content marketing, CIA can show you how to make it better.
- A Drive-By Speed Racer. If you’re one of those people who thinks they can binge on the modules, download all the audios, save the worksheets, and then take advantage of the 60-day guarantee, I don’t really want you in my crew anyway.
On the other hand, if you can check off at least 4 of the following 7 boxes, then I think you owe it to yourself to at least test-drive Content Intelligence Academy and give the strategy a try:
- You’re a small business owner with a product OR service-based business that does at least some of your business or marketing online. The online world moves fast. Even if you had the bucks, you don’t always have the luxury of time to outsource all your content marketing, and you’ve got to have a plan for how you’re going to move with the opportunities, no matter what you sell.
- You’re self-driven, love to learn, and homework is your idea of a good time. If you have a good track record of learning on your own and following through with strategies you get online (say, from my blogs!), then CIA is perfect for you. Plus, we never leave you hanging; there’s a supportive community just waiting to help if you run into muddy waters.
- You don’t have time to waste. You’re ready to stop faffing around with your blogging and start moving forward with a clear and efficient content marketing strategy that lets you work smarter, not harder. (Which translates to writing smarter posts, not more posts.) In fact, if you're motivated, you could do all of CIA in ONE DAY.
- You love a good data point. Or, at least, you love to see an important metric in your business — like email subscribers or revenue dollars — GROW. Getting clear on your strategy and then putting it into action is like Miracle Gro for those all-important biz numbers.
- You realize that content marketing isn’t going anywhere. A couple of times a year or so, it seems like we hear about the death of the blog, but it never seems to actually die. That’s because content marketing works! (And you can learn to make it work for you.)
- You’re willing to try CIA with no strings attached. Hey, that’s what I’ve got that 60-day money back guarantee for. (NOT for the drive-by lookie-loos.) I’m not saying you have to be 100% sure this program is right for you; I’m saying take it for a test drive and see how she handles.
So that’s it — what was your score?
Less than 4?
Maybe next time.More than 4? Then punch in your details and let me send you the welcome email already!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
01 WHEN DOES IT START AND HOW LONG DOES IT LAST?
Content Intelligence Academy is what’s known as an “evergreen” course — meaning you can start as soon as you purchase the course! It’s broken into five modules that you can do at your own pace. That means you could do it all in a single day or pace yourself and spread it out over a few weeks. Each module takes about an hour (maybe more, maybe less) to complete.
02 IS THIS PROGRAM SUITABLE FOR BEGINNERS?
This program is great for beginners— but it’s not a course to help you start your business. The program is designed to help you use your blog to sell your products or services; it won’t help you much to launch your business or promote yourself from scratch. It WILL help you set up your content to promote and sell your products and services right from day one.
03 WILL THIS WORK FOR A PRODUCT-BASED BUSINESS?
Yes indeedy! The system I teach inside CIA for using content to drive sales works whether you sell physical products, info products, or services and it works whether you use a launch format or have products that are evergreen and available year-round.
04 WHAT IF IT DOESN'T WORK FOR ME?
We offer a 60-day, no questions asked, money-back guarantee. Just email us to let us know and we will refund your purchase. (We have literally only processed one refund in the five years this course has been available — so we’re pretty confident you’ll like it!)
05 "CIA" — DID YOU DO THAT ON PURPOSE?